Our hair is naturally prone to dryness and applying any form of chemical treatment to it (hair color inclusive) makes it even more vulnerable to dryness.
To maintain a healthy colored hair, the best hair care practices include;
- Using a natural shampoo that won’t strip off the color while washing. Our sheablend shampoo is perfect as it doesn’t strip off color from the hair and it also moisturizes the hair after washout.
- Pre-poo regularly before wash to strengthen the hair strands and infuse moisture into the follicles before washing. Our anti-hair loss hot oil blend is a perfect blend of oils made just for this.
- After each wash, deep condition regularly with a moisture infusing and strengthening deep conditioner to prevent split ends and breakage. Our ALOERICE DEEP CONDITIONER will help to strengthen the hair, grow it and restore moisture so that the strands are not dried out.
- Wear healthy Protective Styles. This will help to retain moisture and put less stress on the hair due to minimal manipulation.
- After washing, apply a leave in conditioner to further seal in the moisture , prevent dryness and breakage. Our hydrating ALOE VERA leave in conditioner is moisturizing and coats the hair strands preventing moisture loss to the environment.
- Regular spritzing with a water-based moisturizer is important as it keeps the hair supple and healthy. Our spritz is both moisturizing and strengthening preventing unnecessary hair breakage.
- Need more growth? Use a good growth oil on your scalp and massage at least every other day. This will help stimulate the scalp follicles to produce more hair and grow existing ones. Our intense hair fertilizer serum is perfect for this as it contains more than 20 natural herbs that stimulate growth and help your hair thrive.
- Moisturizing and sealing in moisture should be the priority
Our coloured pamper set contains:
Spritz (liquid leave in conditioner).
Intense hair fertilizer serum.
Aloe vera leave in conditioner.
Hot oil treatment.
Organic sheablend shampoo
Aloe rice deep conditioner.