Locs are mostly worn long term as a protective hairstyle and needs to be properly cared for to ensure that the hair health is maintained.
Locs need more attention than other protective hairstyles in order to keep it hydrated and healthy
To care for locs you have to;
- Oil the scalp. Our hair fertilizer serum is effective for this as it helps keep the scalp at the perfect PH, stimulates its follicles to produce healthier hair and help to lock in moisture at the roots. A little goes a long way as applying too much oil may lead to early product build up.
- Cleanse the locs right, use a non-sulfate cleansing shampoo to wash at least every 2 weeks. Our SHEABLEND SHAMPOO is perfectly cleansing and moisturizing at the same time.
- For every wash, please deep condition to restore any lost moisture, restore the hair elasticity, help with moisture retention and growth. Our ALOERICE DEEP CONDITIONER is the best bet as it helps strengthen the hair, grow it and restore moisture .
- After each wash, use a leave in conditioner to help lock in the moisture for long and keep the hair hydrated. Our ALOEVERA LEAVE IN CONDITIONER contains a lot of film forming humectants that coats the hair and help it retain moisture.
- Between washdays, the scalp and locs need regular supply of liquid moisture. Our SPRITZ has been formulated to keep the locs moisturized, reduce breakage and help with growth.
- Our HAIRFOOD is an anti-hairloss butter that helps to keep the hair strengthened and lock in moisture together with the leave in conditioner.
- Refresh the locs regularly by cleansing the scalp especially if washdays are not regular. Our SEASALTED ROSEWATER helps to maintain the scalp PH, keep the hair refreshed, itch-free, dandruff-free and also odour-free
- Never forget to use a satin bonnet, silk scarf or satin pillow case at night to reduce hair breakage as you sleep.
Our loc maintenance set comprises of; Intense hair fertilizer serum
Aloevera leave in conditioner
Organic sheablend shampoo
Aloerice deep conditioner.
This set has been developed to help keep your locs soft, long, itch-free, dandruff -fee and healthy.
It’s been going great, the products are just what I wanted
Been in school so I haven’t had time leave my hair natural.Buh my edges are back