Your hairline is very important and needs to be taken proper care of. This is because, the hair in this area is fragile and can easily pull or thin out if proper care is not taken.
To take care of your hairline, you need to;
- Always run away from tight hairstyles that pull your edges.
No ghana weaving, no million braids, no tiny tight hairstyles. Instead, apply a little brush in front and ensure that the hair is not too tight.
- Get a satin hair bonnet. You wear to sleep and it prevents your hair from breaking off while you sleep and turn at night.
- Stop using wig glue or dangerous wig caps. It suppresses your hair and does not allow the hair in front to breathe.
- Avoid brushing your front hair using hard bristles as as they damage your edges.
- Avoid using gels especially chemical ones on your edges
- . Massage your edges daily with serum, liquid (spritz) then a little hairfood. You can apply heat using a heat cap after this to ensure faster penetration of the products or warm the serum in a bowl of hot water before you use. This will help circulate blood in those areas and speed up absorption of the products for effectiveness
- Keep facial cleansers, moisturizers and makeup away from your hairline, as they may cause more damage to the fragile areas you are trying to regrow hair. Some acne treatments advise not applying the product to your hairline so check the back of the bottle.
This set consists of ;
Intense hair fertilizer Serum
Spritz liquid leave in conditioner
The spritz is a perfect moisturizer and anti-breakage liquid that effectively moisturizes your hair leaving you with a hair full of healthy hair
The serum is a growth booster and helps recover any lost hair
The hairfood is also essential for growth and sealing in moisture to your strands. It stops hair infections and restores back the glory of your hair