This set helps to recover receding hairlines, bald spots, or grow back the hair on a budget.
The hairline is very important and needs to be taken proper care of. This is because, the hair in this area is fragile and can easily pull or thin out .
To take care of the hairline, do these;
- Avoid tight hairstyles that pull the edges such as ghana weaving, million braids, and any other tiny tight style. Instead, apply a little brush in front and ensure that the hair is not too tight.
- Get a satin hair bonnet. Wear this to sleep preventing your hair from breaking off due to friction between the hair and pillow while you turn at night.
- Avoid using wig glue or dangerous wig caps. This suppresses the hair and does not allow it breathe especially the hairline.
- Avoid using hard bristles on the edges as as they tug and damage it.
- Avoid using gels as much as possible. They could be damaging to the edges especially the non-natural ones.
- Massage the edges at least once a day with the intense hair fertilizer serum, liquid (spritz) then a little hairfood. You can apply heat using a heat cap after this to ensure faster penetration of the products or warm the serum in a bowl of hot water before you use. This will help circulate blood in those areas and speed up absorption of the products for effectiveness.
- Keep facial cleansers, moisturizers and makeup away from your hairline, as they may cause more damage to the fragile areas you are trying to regrow hair. Some acne treatments advise not applying the product to your hairline so check the back of the bottle.
This set consists of ;
Intense hair fertilizer Serum
Spritz liquid leave in conditioner
The spritz is a perfect moisturizer and anti-breakage liquid that effectively moisturizes your hair leaving you with a hair full of healthy hair.
The serum is a growth booster and helps recover any lost hair.
The hairfood is also essential for growth and sealing in moisture to your strands. It stops hair infections and restores back the glory of your hair.